Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

It depends on how high tec you want to get. If your getting a 120 gallon tank you'll be paying around 6000 dollars if you buy everything new. And high end equipment. However if your taking your time and do lots of eBay shopping, you can set up for a fraction of the cost.

Old 09-12-2011, 09:30 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

My 72 inch light fixture was 1300 bucks. And that's just light.. But I think that was the only thing I got that was brand new

Old 09-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

Exactly.. Plus one to that stuffs expensive but fun its a great hobby but dont get in it if you dont have the extra money cause it just dont work lol... I always have said if you cant do it rite dont get into this hobby very expensive and time.consuming..

Tags
salt, saltwater, saltwater tank, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com