Just got offered a trade ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
From a member of nano-reef.com!!!! Tell me what you think about this.

I get 25+ polyps of Neon Green Zoo's, 1 green/purple Ric mushroom, and 4 polyps of Red People Eater zoos!!! ALL FOR 2 PLAYSTATION GAMES ...

the pics attached are what I'm getting (things circled)

Attachments

• pic1_137.jpg
    pic1_137.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 59
  • pic2_151.jpg
    pic2_151.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 52
  • pic3_434.jpg
    pic3_434.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 62
I'd love to get some of the neon green if you ever decide to frag it, or if any falls off in shipment :p

I'd do it in a heartbeat!

don't know if I will be fraggin any time soon, these will be my first official corals so I really don't know much about fragging! BUT if I ever do you got first dibs!

I already accepted the trade, I figure why not ... I don't play the Playstation and I could really use some color in my new Nano. I think these will go perfect!

Could someone explain the process of fragging? The guy who's trading me, his name is Fragmaster over at nano-reef.com and he has got some beatuiful stuff, he said he had to frag some of the neon's because tehy were growing like crazy!

personally it would depends on the game and if its possible for me to get the game again. then i would decide how much the game is worth and compare it to the zoos. measure in if their hardy and how much more you might need to get to keep them. then you should decide.

but i guess that everyone here thinks its a good deal. so.. lol, and its worth in the eye of the beholder.

plus i dont know how much the zoos are worth lol

Well, the assumption for me was it was a game he no longer played. A brand new $50 game might be a different story. This is a fish board so corals are way better than Playstation games ... :lol:

Far better than games you have beat several times.

25+ Neon greens are about $35, the 4 RPE polyps are about $6-8/each, and the ricordia is about $18-20 depending on size! From what I gather looking around the net these are basic prices!

I traded GTA-Vice City and GTA-San Andreas games that are both available at anytime. But with my young daughter growing up in my house they are not needed! Plus they have been sitting in the closet for about 6 months.

and like you said the eye of the beholder! All those beautiful corals in my Nano, or 2 games sitting in the closet ... hmmmmm!

CORALS!!! :D

shame shame shame jermz79 you traded gta san andreas first if it was the mature version that they pulled of the shelf in the markets to give it a new rating of adult oreinented you lost out that game is hiting ebay hard could of made double the money on that game considering it is the first game ever to be pulled off the shelves to change the rating but really cool on the corals good luck with them

From what I have been reading RPE stands for "red people eater", they are a type of zooanthid and are harder to come by than the more commom "purple people eater" zoo's!

Some one more knowledgable correct me if I'm wrong ... either way they are a gorgeous specimen and will look AWESOME in my Nano!

Back
Top Bottom