Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 10-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Mrc8858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 5,834
Just Moved!

Well I moved all my tanks last night into the house without any losses but my mandarin :'( and hoping to not see anymore in the near future.. also combined the 20 extra high with my 46 bowfront for a stock list if a pair of occ. Clowns pair of zebra barred dartfish and my rainfords goby
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121002_121012.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	122086   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121002_121047.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	122087  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121002_121118.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	122088  
__________________

__________________
Mrc8858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Convict2161's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 14,818
Oh man I'm sorry!


Looks good though.
__________________

__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Mrc8858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 5,834
Ya I kinda figured if I was gonna see some losses the mandarin would be the first to go but everybody else seems happy at the new house. The rock scape still needs a little work but I was moving until 4am last night and had to be at work at 6:30 so it had to do lol
__________________
Mrc8858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Convict2161's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 14,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858
Ya I kinda figured if I was gonna see some losses the mandarin would be the first to go but everybody else seems happy at the new house. The rock scape still needs a little work but I was moving until 4am last night and had to be at work at 6:30 so it had to do lol
Well I wish you all the luck I can drum up in the new house bud.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Mrc8858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 5,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict2161

Well I wish you all the luck I can drum up in the new house bud.
Thanks con.. love finally having a house and not an apt
__________________
Mrc8858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Convict2161's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 14,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858

Thanks con.. love finally having a house and not an apt
I hear ya! Hoping to get a house in near future.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Jess1ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Northern Michigan
Posts: 2,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrc8858
Well I moved all my tanks last night into the house without any losses but my mandarin :'( and hoping to not see anymore in the near future.. also combined the 20 extra high with my 46 bowfront for a stock list if a pair of occ. Clowns pair of zebra barred dartfish and my rainfords goby
I'm doing this next month with about 70 Africans, a small community and a turtle... I'm dreading it!!!
__________________
Knowledge is power
Jess1ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Mrc8858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 5,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewsPistol

I'm doing this next month with about 70 Africans, a small community and a turtle... I'm dreading it!!!
I feel you.. I had 6 days notice and had to move my 46 Africans/festae tank 20 extra high clownfish/seahorse tank and my 46 mixed reef now that everything is up and running though I'm happy it happened although my mandarin will be missed maybe once my pod pop bounces back ill get an ora target mandarin
__________________

__________________
Mrc8858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.