just moved my tankmates around to escape the anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

louherz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,

My condylactis is on the move. I rearranged my tank to keep everything safe. What a task. It is hard to move the liverock around to give enough surface space to give everything a spot. I will attempt add a picture. If you have any suggestions, it would be great. Thanks,

Louis

Sorry, having trouble with the photos

Keeps on adding the same one even though I select anoter

Here it is this time

Ok, here is the pic. This is my tank after the move to get away from the condylactis. If you have any tips of suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. If you have any comments they are more than welcome also. Thanks for the help,

Louis

Looks good! There must be something here in the Dallas :mrgreen: water, My tank list looks very similar to yours.

Mac, Where do you do most of your shopping. I live in Lewisville, I go to saltwater solutions, north dallas aquarium and Petland(in lewisville). I have also been to a place in garland and one in Denton. I have heard that there are many more places around. Do you have any favorites? Later, Louis

For my corals, I go to Saltwater Paradise in Irving. SquishyFish turned me onto it. Compared to DNA, it has 10 times the selection and the prices are about 30% better. It is on O'Connor about one half mile north of 183 behind the Eckerds. Everything else pretty much comes from online and eBay.

Will check it out today.

What is the best online site to buy fish (from your experience). All my fish have come from the local fish shops. Thanks,
Louis

I only buy fish that I can observe, unless they are the three dollar Chromis. I will buy cleaner critters and maybe some inverts, but really big purchases I want to see first. eTropicals is great for cleaners since shipping is free at $60, other than that there is Dr. Mac and son for high quality corals and the like.

Back
Top Bottom