Just purchased a Titan Trigger this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveLEE143

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been searching for a Titan Trigger for about 6 months now. The only place I could find was a LFS in Atlanta. They have one named "Diablo" he is about a foot and $500. He is one bad Mother. I can barely even find any info on the fish. They are basicaly the meanest fish with fins that will fit in a home aquarium. I found him at a LFS near my parents house over the Thanksgiving holiday. After 3 days he is now swimming around. But I think I will have to move the "thug" to my empty 44 gallon, for the next 6 weeks till the 135 gallon is cycled. The 135 gallon will be his permanent home, where he will be the only inhabitant. The Titan Trigger has been my dream for the past 6 months.

Yes they do. They are the largest of all triggers. He is only about 3 inches right now. The 135 gallon will be a suitable home for quite awhile. A will be purchasing a new house in the next year. It is my plan to install a large in wall aquarium. I am not sure if he would go in that tank because he would be the only inhabitant. But, regardless when he out grows the 135 he will get a new tank.

Back
Top Bottom