Just put my heni's in the main

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quarryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
After bringing them through a nasty illness and 6 weeks in qt, I finally put my Heni's in the main tonight. My yellow Tang to my suprise is leaving them be but my Macalosus Angel is dive bombing them. :evil: So far they are too fast for her to nail them but I hope she backs off. She is much bigger and I'm sure she can inflict some damage.
Keeping fingers crossed. :?

Hope all goes well! Keep us posted. I wonder about fish being mean to others. Do they ever quit being mean once they started? Anyway, fingers are crossed. :)

PS. 100 kudos to you Qshark for all your past help. I just figured out how to give them not to long ago. Thanks for all your help. :wink:

Thanks rev, you are too kind. We are like a little family here and helping each other is part of the learning experience for all of us (well, me anyway). I have seen you helping quite a few folks lately yourself. :wink:
When I put my Yellow Tang in, my angel was beating the tar out of her. Her fins were getting ragged and I was getting quite concerned. 1 week later they were best buds....go figure. In fact the Yellow has kind of taken over the title of "queen of the tank". She is definately in charge now. :wink:

Good news! What amazes me is that a fish that gets beat up by others, beats up on the new fish. It reminds me of society.....hmm...go figure. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom