Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-10-2006, 01:01 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to Civicman86
Just thought I would update you all...

Some of you might have read all my threads about fishing dieing, jumping, etc. Well I seem to finally have the right setup going. Both my clowns are doing awesome (mated), my purple firefish has been doing good for about 2 weeks now, and my huge pistol is doing good (although he needs a goby friend, soon ). Anyways just thought I would update you all on the tank. Thanks to those who have helped me and encouraged me not to give up on the tank. Ill have to get some pics soon.

Pics and specs coming soon...
Civicman86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:39 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
That is great news! I am glad things are on the up-swing. Keep up the good work.

Some people are like slinkies...they serve no real purpose yet can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!:p
Have a great day! Brian
lando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:28 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via MSN to DeathWarp
Glad to hear everything is going good for you, its nice that you haven't given up and that your going strong. I wish the best to you and your tank!
I Am The End.
DeathWarp is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com