just thought it was funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vsnsofadrgn

Aquarium Advice Addict
so ive been doin sw tanks for 2 years (not that long, i know) but my b/f was always tellin gme how much work it was and how much money it was and oohh the testing water and oh the things you have to worry about, well he has talked me into setting him up a 20 gal and a pico (which i will be taking care of) and i just think its funny that now hes all into to it. every time we go into the fish store, ohh can we have that, oh can we have that, hehe, i have to tell him no, we cant have that, no, we cant have that, lol. plus hes even been doin the maitence on my 55, like cleaning the glass, "making" sw for water changes, topping off... so funny to me. maybe not to anyone else tho... :oops:

lol that's funny to me. My dad is doing the same thing ur b/f is doing 0.o He didn't care about fish much til recently. i hate it when i have to tell him no we can't buy those tangs, nope no big angles, etc. I think i make him mad sometimes lol

thanks for the relplies......so another trip to the fish store, and we came home with a coral banded shrimp. and its his shrimp, in my tank. yesterday, i said, i think its funny how youre slowly trying to turn my tank into your tank! he says i cant wait for the lighting to get here, oh and dont you think you need to do a water change.... i think it official, hes hooked!

LOL. Same story in my household. My partner is from Czech, so he really never saw marine aquariums until he got to the states. We went from "Oh my gosh, that fish cost you HOW MUCH?" to "When can we change the circuit breaker box for the new aquarium?"

Back
Top Bottom