Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
I wouldn't even recommend any chromis.. my school of blue greens became a lil gang beating up everything in my tank including my coral which took me 2 weeks to get all 5 out lol

Mrc8858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
Yeah, I agree. I had a little shoal of them myself( 10). And S they aged they were semi-aggressive too. They were actually spawning on the side of the tank, but I never saw any fry. Great natural food source though! When I changed tanks I gave the remaining Chromis to a buddy at an LFS.

Flreefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #13
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion
I have a similar issue in my tank. I have a royal gamma, occy clown, and a blue damsel, and a neon goby. The one getting bullied is my damsel from the clown and gamma. I'm upgrading my tank and not really doing anything about it TBH since the damsel was picking on my goby. Once the 55 is up and running, I'll be introducing peaceful fish and then the stock from my 36 so the territories won't be an issue.
Sniperhank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak
Brought the evil things to my LFS.... He said he's had similar problems in his tanks at the store with clarkii's and damsels. He's getting me another CB and giving me a "good deal" on it! We'll see!

lbannie is offline   Reply With Quote

bullies, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com