Just wondering...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TeenJKL24 said:
I was just wondering what fish I should get for my saltwater 30 gallon tank? :(

I always find these kind of post amusing...Its kind of like me asking "what kind of car should I get." or "What should I fix for dinner tonight." I'm really not making fun of you, but so much of this hobby is personal preference. My suggestion...Think small. Get on some on-line site and start looking at fish. See what catches your eye. Then come back and ask if they will work :wink:

Neon gobies, are colorful and very interesting to watch. Also maybe a Percula Clown.

SquishyFish said:
TeenJKL24 said:
I was just wondering what fish I should get for my saltwater 30 gallon tank? :(

I always find these kind of post amusing...Its kind of like me asking "what kind of car should I get." or "What should I fix for dinner tonight." I'm really not making fun of you, but so much of this hobby is personal preference. My suggestion...Think small. Get on some on-line site and start looking at fish. See what catches your eye. Then come back and ask if they will work :wink:

well with those kind of questions people tell there favorite type of fish. you might have not seen one before and then you look at one and find that you like it too. i know when i was looking for fish for my tank , reefrunners pic of his yellow watch man goby made me want one. i would have never wanted one if is was not for his pic. the close up on the face with his big jaw that looks like he is mad at some thing.

The important part of this is the fact that he is asking before doing. Asking questions is important in this hobby. I can remember losing fish years ago because I didn't ask any questions and it led to major disappointments. I still ask questions today. :D

Also try to get a dwarf angel, maybe a flame angel or a bicolor. Jawfish and blennies are good choices too, but if you want color and hardiness get ocellaris clowns, is this going to be a reef?

Back
Top Bottom