Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-24-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Kent ??

Is Kent Marine Strontium & Molybdenum and Kent Marine Iodide reef safe? And is it okay to use if i have tangs in my tank? And is it safe to add to my water all around for my 180 galllon saltwater tank?

Grippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
Its made for reef tanks to help replenish elements that corals use up, I use both on my tanks just read the directions they explain it all but you shouldnt be using anything you cant test for. And iodide is one of those things some people use it and some people dont because its really hard to test for.
125Gal-Mixed Reef
35gal Reef, 20gal Sump--2 years, 3 months--Shut Down
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem!
Magma is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off