Kent Products, need help w/ daily schedule feeding etc, pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1brent1

Aquarium Advice Activist
Kent Products - need help with daily schedule (feeding/dosing tank) pics

Can someone help with a schedule on feeding/dosing my tank and coral with my new line of Kent products. What/How Much/When

I have the following Kent 8 oz. liquid bottles
ZooPlex
Micro-Vert
PhytoPlex
Coral Vite
Coral Accel

Tech-M mag.
Strontium & Molybdenum
Iron

Tank has been setup 6 months, cycled within days from all the live rock I added. 180 gals with 240lbs of live rock and a 40 gal sump/refuge. Just started the refugium.

Only have a one pretty big (3 weeks) Christmas Tree Worm Rock with over 20 worms in it and its full of Porties (not in pic). The Porties started to die off until I started feeding the above list. The thing is I don't have a clue as to a schedule, how much, what, how often? I have a syringe marked in ml.

Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Here's a somewhat recent photo minus about 20 lbs of live rock & fish/coral & Tunzes. Picture is real deceiving, its a lot bigger then it looks. Here's another pic -http://partydamage.com/fishtank/09.jpg

Thanks a Bunch!

11.jpg

Well, other than the fact I dont think you should be doing anything other than water changes, my suggestion is each of those bottles has dosing instructions, how much and how often, if you are going to use them, use them as directed.

I would also mention, if you havent bought them already, you need to buy test kits for all the things you are adding.

Back
Top Bottom