Kenya tree coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maridia

Aquarium Advice Freak
Good lighting and good water params are always a must, will this coral eat brine shrimp?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No, it will not eat brine shrimp. There is no need to feed this coral at all, to the point where given the proper conditions can even become a plague in the tank as it is dropping limbs to create more separate corals.

Quite honestly, good parameters and good lighting aren't even that crucial. This coral grows like a weed, even under a sump light.

lol! Coral looked so beautiful to me. Granted I only have 2 stems with a few limbs a piece. I hope to be able to trade some for pennys in the future. My params are great, with a Kessil 360W lighting the coral. I may need to keep an eye on things. Thanks for the advice.

Its a great coral, if you want to slow down the growth put it high in the tank. Under high light it will severly limit the growth of them.

You also get a few days warning before it drips a limb so you can just prematurely cut it off and do what you want with it so it doesnt go to undesirable places.

Back
Top Bottom