Kenya Tree growing out of control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chase33

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a kenyan tree coral and it is growing uncontrollably. It drops branches every two days or so and continues to grow. I've fragged them but I can't keep up. It grows faster than a weed. It does look good though.

I have the same problem with my Kenya. I frag them and put the to open spots and give away extras, If To many extras Ill just through them out. I have corals and clam just growing to fast. Pom Pom and Pink Pulsing Xenia, My clam and Zooz.

Not sure if it is exactly the same; mine was sold to me as an African Bush, have exactly the same issue though, branches swell up and drop off! Some weeks it's like a plague in my 24G Nano!

Have 4 LFS not far so normally at least one can accept the frags, I dropped of 8 last time round

Can't see the Pic (FILE NOT FOUND) :( I'd lov to see the pics.. You must have quite a healthy ecosystem if it's reproducing like that!

We're pretty close...Wanna send some branches up to Long Island?? I'll pay shipping?

goisles, that thread had been for over 1.5 years ago, almost 2 years, so I don't think it's still there :p

Back
Top Bottom