Khuligirl's 50 CAD light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Khuligirl93

Aquarium Advice Addict
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums...C-E80E-480E-A3EF-3CAD4D8CA1E4_zpsyfv75kfv.jpg

Hey everyone I just wanted to start a thread about my reef tank where I can post updates and ask for advice:)

So this tank has been running only about 3 weeks since I moved everything over from my 20 gallon. It's mainly LPS with a couple montis, an acro frag, a rose BTA and a mini maxi carpet anemone.

So far for stocking I have 2 skunk clowns, a citron goby, and an ocellaris clown, but am planning on re-homing the third wheel clown and the goby.

What does everyone think about this for my ultimate stocking plan:
-2 skunk clowns
-yasha shrimp goby
-Tailspot blenny
-dispar anthias or flasher wrasse (?)

Too much? Does everything sound compatible? Is a single anthias ok? Of course these will be added gradually over the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I love my tailspot blenny ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451425121.712970.jpg

Make sure he has plenty of Alage to nibble on and caves to hide in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd get a flasher over the anthias. If you're gonna do a single anthias get a sunburst/fathead as they seem to do ok by themselves and aren't as big of open water swimmers as the other ones

Good choice on the yasha! They're awesome

I know I love tailspots!!! I've tried to keep them in the past but they haven't lasted long for some reason.
I also had a yasha and loved it but unfortunately lost him from an ich outbreak.

Ok so I'm not so sure about the wrasse/ anthias yet. If I didn't get either, would it be a horrible idea to get a banded pipefish? We have one at work that has been eating and thriving for a month in a stock tank.
Only thing that worries me is I do have some euphillia and anemones.

Back
Top Bottom