Kole Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I dont think its becuase they haven't tried. Everything animal is different. I mean, they can breed killer whales but cant even keep a great white alive in captivity.

I have a yellow tang and a blue tang together in my 72 gal. The yellow is very calm and moves slowly around the tank but my blue tang is super active and really needs more room. That's why I see a 220 gal in my near future. That reminds me, I will be selling a sofa soon. Lol

The kole will be fine in a 75g and I have a yellow in my 150g and he really doesnt move that much. I mean he swims but very slowly. So does my naso. My yellow right now would be fine in a 75g but Im not sure about when hes full grown. It really depends on the rockwork too.

SaltyH2O said:
I have a yellow tang and a blue tang together in my 72 gal. The yellow is very calm and moves slowly around the tank but my blue tang is super active and really needs more room. That's why I see a 220 gal in my near future. That reminds me, I will be selling a sofa soon. Lol

Why not turn the sofa in a fish tank,the guys on "Tanked" could help you out.LOL

i have a kole tang in a 46gal tank.... hes been in there for 4 months now and seems fine... i know ppl are gonna bash on me for having a small tank size but it beats the 10gal tank he was in @ the LFS.

i have a kole tang in a 46gal tank.... hes been in there for 4 months now and seems fine... i know ppl are gonna bash on me for having a small tank size but it beats the 10gal tank he was in @ the LFS.

This site isnt about bashing, it's about information. You already know the tank is too small so you know you'll have to either upgrade soon or trade him in. I won't belabor the point. :)

Back
Top Bottom