Kole yellow eye Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say you should be OK. They come with an attitude though. You can see mine in this pic. The yellow is 13 yrs old, the kole is 10 yrs and the scopas is 8 yrs old.

029.jpg

I would say you should be OK. They come with an attitude though. You can see mine in this pic. The yellow is 13 yrs old, the kole is 10 yrs and the scopas is 8 yrs old.

029.jpg

I have 3 clowns (true), Kandern's cardinal, and coral beauty. Think everyone should be fine? The clowns are young and tank bred, so they are cool so far.

You will be fine with that combo. Your yellow eye Kole will rise to the top of the pecking order.

Im getting one for my 76g tank in a few months. Do you guys know the average price of one? I dont want to get ripped off.

My lfs mostly has the right price for fish, but will randomly increase the prices. I once saw a maroon goldstripe clown for $70 so im always careful about it. :) thanks!

Feel you on that! Mine is charging 80 for a maroon/gold clown...

I have one in a 75 gallon and he is doing great, he does a tad of chasing of my starry eyed blenny and occasionally my six line wrasse. I wouldn’t pay over $40 in a LFS

Back
Top Bottom