Latest tank update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monroe10

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I tore down my big 55 and I got this tank with a stand, sump, pump, simmer and light for $150 plus rock trading and equipment trading. He said it was an $800 + tank. Thoughts?

image-3995459836.jpg

Thinking about doing a community tank, right now I have a small trigger in it, I had a Niger trigger but it died jn the transfer

Monroe10 said:
Thinking about doing a community tank, right now I have a small trigger in it, I had a Niger trigger but it died jn the transfer

Aww im sorry to hear that. Nigers are one of the best triggers too.

Ya I know I saw him in the corner before work at 4am and was like oh ok ten I got home and he's still there

But I still have my orange line trigger tho that's the one I liked the most

Monroe10 said:
But I still have my orange line trigger tho that's the one I liked the most

Are u talkin about the undulated trigger?? If so you may want to reconsider that choice, quite possibly one of the most aggressive triggers

Yes that one, I know they are, but this one is not bad. But I am actually going to trade to go community

Good idea. Triggers usually dont develop their aaggressive tendencies until closer to adult age.
Id hate to see him kill your other fish one day

Good idea. Triggers usually dont develop their aaggressive tendencies until closer to adult age.
Id hate to see him kill your other fish one day

It's sad that they are such jerks. Triggers are one of my favs. They are also absolutely delicious as well :angel:

I'm thinkin clowns, tangs, gobys and idk what else, no damsels

How big is it? Sounds like a good deal though. I would base stocking on the size. If large enough, I would consider a dwarf angel, Foxface, wrasse and maybe a hawk.

See I want one but I goto college and I don't have a lot of money lol

It's right around a 55 I think it come out To like a 53

Sadly that's not quite large enough for tangs :( Almost all of them need a 6ft or larger tank with the exception of a kole tang and those in it's family which can be fit in a 75g.

Ya, I'm still not sure exactly what I am getting,

Planning jn it hahaha

Back
Top Bottom