Lawn mower blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thx and can they go with any with( community fish) fish? And they can feed off regular food too right?

I always suggest that you see it eat before you get it. That way you dont have to watch it starve when it gets home. I know several people that had their`s starve to death once the algea ran out.

melosu58 said:
I always suggest that you see it eat before you get it. That way you dont have to watch it starve when it gets home. I know several people that had their`s starve to death once the algea ran out.

How long will they stay alive before they starve when taken from pet store to home? I'm about 5 hours away from Winnipeg if that helps.

I put one in a tank full of hair algae and it starved to death without ever touching the dang hair algae. It wouldn't even eat algae strips. :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom