Le Chuck update!! Pics of course

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OFFICIAL BUSINESS:
(if this needs to go to lounge or somewhere else, please let me know)

BACKSTORY:
If you feel the need to catch up on the first adventure of Le Chuck and Clyde, you'll find it here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=27752&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

UPDATE:
Okay, now for the good stuff, It has been some time since I posted about our old friend the fiendish dread captain Le Chuck, and I thought today was the perfect opportunity to let you all know how things are going. Today the captain commishoned a decorater to spice up the place a bit. Hard pressed to meet the decorative tastes of a dreaded pirate, the decorator took the easy route and setup some Euphyllia shrubs outside his door along with a few other decorative pieces. Once she was done the captain came out, gave me a wave and a smile and showed me around a bit.

I began thinking that for a dread pirate he really wasn't so bad, I mean he keeps a pretty clean home and all. Well, thats about the time the decorater left and Le Chuck decided it was time to remodel. Just look at him digging with that fiendish smile across his face!

Not satisfied simply putting a hole in the middle of his living room floor, he continues to burrow deeper and deeper. Perhaps the lack of rum has aquired him a taste for anerobic deposits.

And so in conclusion, once his archeological exercise was over he retreated back to his cave leaving his newly remodeled home a complete disaster.

Thats it for now, however I will be updating this post from now on with Le Chuck news as I have it. Bonnie still remains elusive in the main display tank despite my baiting, spearing at, and finally breaking down and buying a $35.00 trap from marine depot. What did she do with the trap you ask? She sat on top of it furiously trying to figure out how to get the bait and all I caught was my cleaner shrimp 10 or 12 times. I can tell you that she is cunning prey and despite her missing left arm will no doubt be a much more menacing adversary for Le Chuck than her sissy partner Clyde ever was. I sit readily by every night as the lights go out, drinking with the captain and waiting for her to make a critical mistake. It will not be long until I have her.

I checked in on him the other day, he was happily munching away at soft coral in one of the LFS dispaly tanks. Have no fear he has it much better than he should and will likely live to a ripe ole age.

I almost bought a popcorn popper and a small frig for my room when I was reading the daily posts of Clyde and Le Chuck. It was more exciting then a good action movie :D

Back
Top Bottom