Led fixture on Ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the money I think you could do better. Your basically getting 2 x 70w lights, and the colors are not going to mix completely. Under the blue is going to be blue, and under the white is going to be white. I'd say spend another $50 and get 2 x 120w led fixtures with 55x3w LEDs.

I have a 10w one of these flood lights and it seems weak. I have used 10w emitters on a DIY light and I know they were powered at 10w. I bought this single 10w flood light and it is dimmer than the ones I made. So it may be a 10w led, but it may be underpowered.

They would work, but I think they would be better suited for supplemental lighting instead of your main light.

Led floods

Hello.. I have purchased those led floods from that guy on ebay.. I bought 3 50w 12 and 14k floods and 2 30w blues.. So far for 3 months i have kind of liked them!! The only thing is.. There are dark spots in the corners of your tank. Unless you have them suspended at least 8-12 inches above the tank.. Mine right now are only about 5'' above the water.. I need to build a new canopy.. But the lights seem to be doing great with what 3 lil coral i have in the tank right now.. Im running them on a 150g tank

Back
Top Bottom