Led lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I have been looking for led lights and found this site is this a good site and can I trust this site
Ali express and in the search bar put in led fish tank lights or search for fish tank lights I am looking at the 120 wt lights
Thanks

Robbiesamp said:
So I have been looking for led lights and found this site is this a good site and can I trust this site
Ali express and in the search bar put in led fish tank lights or search for fish tank lights I am looking at the 120 wt lights
Thanks

What's your question

Is this site for real I'm not sure I can trust some prices for things on here

Robbiesamp said:
Is this site for real I'm not sure I can trust some prices for things on here

I also have been looking at that sight had same question looks like wholesaler as most lights are sold in multiples but im tagging along here hoping someone has had luck with the sight

Yea I mean if I have to get like 2 I will cause that's what I need but it's a great deal

It looks like some knockoff ebay. I've never heard of it and would get me worried. I would just try to use BRS or something.

I agree
my friend just built a very nice set ill see where he got materials from

92 corner I want Los and spa also some softies and don't want to eat off the dollar menu for a month :)

I'm planning 2 for now and another possibly down the road getting another

Back
Top Bottom