LEDS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never seen those before. I'm not sure if they would do anything besides light your tank, it doesn't say anything regarding wattage. I bought a similar blue LED set from another seller that I'm going to be using as my moonlighting in my tank.

Sniperhank said:
I've never seen those before. I'm not sure if they would do anything besides light your tank, it doesn't say anything regarding wattage. I bought a similar blue LED set from another seller that I'm going to be using as my moonlighting in my tank.

That's exactly what I'm going to use mine for so tell me if it is worth what you payed after you have used it for a wile. please keep me informed on this and I will be vary happy thank you.

If there are 5 bulbs per stick, thatd be 1 watt per led. I dont see any reason not to use the blues as moonlighting. The others would only be for a fowlr tank that you want more white to the look.

Sniperhank said:
I'll let you know when I get them installed. I'm waiting on the plug converter. They sent me a European plug...

Thanks that really helps me a lot

I bought a 20inch moonlight led strip off amazon and they look amazing at night.

For moonlighting, I wouldn't go any higher than a 1 watt blue LED. A 2 watt might be able to keep soft corals and 3 watt is the wattage that you should aim for if you ever want to keep corals.

Back
Top Bottom