Lemonpeel Vs, Coral bueaty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no final decisions made but i am leaning toward the coral bueaty, for the following reasons
lenth is more important than height with fish
the length of a 20 long is the same as a 29

zacheyp said:
no final decisions made but i am leaning toward the coral bueaty, for the following reasons
lenth is more important than height with fish
the length of a 20 long is the same as a 29

No one said a 29 is good enough either. You keep deciding on getting an angel when YOU CAN'T. You obviously have no idea what you're doing and everyone is helping you have a pleasant experience with saltwater aquariums and you keep disregarding their opinions and coming back to ask the same idiot questions. No, no angel can do in a 20g long, high, whatever. You can, however, do whatever you feel like so if you want an angel, go ahead and get it, just stop trying to justify it with the people here.

not to get in a fight but everyone always says check live aqueria, live aqueria says a 30 works, so i can better understand are you saying live aqueria is wrong, there is a big difference between a 20 l and a 29 or both

Liveaquaria should not be your only reference. Angels are aggressive and territorial so they need their space. I'd say the minimum space would people a 40g breeder. Of course, if you were paying attention to what everyone has said so far, you would've known this already.

thank you, i am glad we could sort that out peacefully, but for refrence, is there a legit difference between a 20 l and 29

Would a royal gramma and a yellow sprawn goby work together

The main reason I don't think a 20gallon long isn't large enough for an angel with more peaceful fish is the peaceful fish won't be able to get away when it throws a tantrum and decides everyone in site will get chased and bit. I HAD a lemonpeel in a 55 with 2 other fish a clown and a royal gamma. He was in there one week before I got him back out he was stressing out the other 2 fish. He was more active and agressive.

My royal gamma is very laid back and is out most of the time. He shows his mean streak by just opening his mouth wild if another fish gets to close to what he considers his territory.

You can do anything you want we are just saying from our personal experience and our own research what works for us.

Are you talking about a yellow clown goby or a watchman goby?

Back
Top Bottom