Lemonpeel Vs, Coral bueaty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CALM DOWN i am just starting cycling i have at least 6 weeks to decide stocking, possibly even more i am just trying to look at things from every angle, there is no need to be mean, fish keeping is fun

It's fun when everyone gets along and you listen to each others advice. Sorry dude but i agree with the guy that just freaked lol.

I am sorry to anyone I offended. I ask for a truce. Let's get along. I will take your advice

I'd consider swapping a royal gramma for the dottyback. They're pretty hardy, less aggressive, have about the same body shape, occupy the same kind of niche, and are likely less expensive.

As far as the angel goes, LA does seem to recommend at least a 30 for even a flameback, so I'd assume it would be the same for an Atlantic Pygmy as well.

What about maybe a firefish, court jester goby, or hi-fin banded goby? All those guys will be okay in your tank and are colorful as well.

What is the difference between a dotty and a gramma.

I think a royal gramma would be a good choice. I had one and really liked her when i could find her. LOL She just got kinda lost in the 125g , I think in the 20g it would be quite pretty to have.

My RG in front of his cave :)

Attachments

• 312.jpg
    312.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 59
After beginning my cycle and a trip to the lfs here is where things stand.
Stocking will be 2 ocelarris
1 gramma
One non angel fish tbd
Some inverts

Now that sounds much more reasonable. :)

You can get a bunch of shrimp, I just love shrimp in my tanks.

When you put your clowns in are they going to be your first fish in the tank? Are you going to put them in at the same time? Are you going to get one bigger than the other one? Are you gong to spend the extra couple of dollars and get tank bred clowns?

Most importantly do you have a backup plan if the fish don't get along?

any suggestions for the last fish, i want it to be reef safe, not your tipical goby wrase firefish ect... and i want it to be on the big side, also it has to be compatibal with the other fish

Also today at my lfs I was sold nite out bacteria, do I put this in in addition to dead shrimp

Also for the fish, I would like something with the body type of an angel or tang, any ideas

Look into a tank bred bangaii cardinal. They have a more round body and the high fins are nice. I have one with a pair of clowns, royal gramma, and firefish in my 40 breeder and they get along very well.

Back
Top Bottom