Lettuce nudi laying eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sicklidkid

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, i bought a lettuce nudi about 3 weeks ago. It has been doing great. Recently i found a spiral of eggs on the glass, i thought they were snail eggs, but then today i see another one just like it and the nudi is about a cm away. Are these snail gges or lettuce nudi eggs?

THANKS

Well it doesnt really stay with it's eggs, it sticks them on the glass and goes away, that is if they are its eggs.

Do you have any Cerith Snails? They are famous for laying their eggs in designs on the glass.
Are they white like the spiral topping on the ding dongs or whatever they are called from hostess? Cuz there was a snail making the white curly cues on the glass.

SaltwaterTeen said:
Do you have any Cerith Snails? They are famous for laying their eggs in designs on the glass.
Are they white like the spiral topping on the ding dongs or whatever they are called from hostess? Cuz there was a snail making the white curly cues on the glass.

Yes, that would be Cerith eggs.

They always just disappear after about 3-4 days. The other night I saw what appeared to be a 1/8" baby cerith which blended perfectly on my LR, so I guess at least one has survived. :)

Back
Top Bottom