Lettuce Nudibranch or More snails?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeriousDude5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was wondering if I should get 2 Lettuce Nudibranchs or if I should get 5 more of each scarlet, blue legged hermets, and tubo snails. Let me know becuase I am planning upgrading my cleaning crew and Im not sure which will be better. I have a 65 gallon tank with a lot of hair aleage on walls but not on rocks/sand.

the lettuce, they look cool...although ive never had one. I have a small sea hare and a large one that come out around 5 o'clock everyday and haul ass through my tank!

Get some redfoot snails. They love hair algae. They are large snails so, maybe a dozen would be good. I know liveaquaria sells them but you may be able to get them locally. HTH

go with the snails and hermits...nudibanches are hard to take care of..and can be pickier than hermits and snails....if you lose one of those nudibranches then there goes half your crew...if it were me i would stick with proven...

Also I forgot to add would a sailfind blenny also work or do you think 25 scarlets 25 turbos and 25 nasurius snails are enough for a 65 gal?

are the nasurius the ones that are the size of a finger nail? because I added about ten to my tank and all the little crabs tracked them down and ate them in two days

Back
Top Bottom