Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reedw20

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
For a 30 gal rectangle, I have been told I should get a taotonic led light, but how big should I get it, what watt in pericular, and can I grown most corals in this light

These 'black box' lights only come in one size. They will easily cover 2 ft of tank area.

Another question... I have a marineland filter right now and I don't like it al all, I always have to clean it out and it seems algea is always on and all around it, Is there another better option I have, I've heard that external filters work quite well, though I only have a 30 gal, what do u think???

Another question... I have a marineland filter right now and I don't like it al all, I always have to clean it out and it seems algea is always on and all around it, Is there another better option I have, I've heard that external filters work quite well, though I only have a 30 gal, what do u think???

Also, I found a "wattshine" brand light on amazon, for only 80$, is that a good or bad brand, or am I just got to cheap...??

Back
Top Bottom