Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can someone give me a good website to look at lights? For LEDs ands those t5 ho fixtures

EBay is where I looked. There are plenty on there. You could also try marinedepot.com.

But like what are good lights to search cuz I thought I searched the right t5 HO fixtures but clearly not haha I just wanna make sure I get the right thing that's all

Check wavepoint t5 or current usa t5 odyssea is super cheap but by far the lowest quality, my choice for t5 is ati sunblazer or power module

So would that light that was just posted from ebay be good for corals? I just wanna get as much feedback as I can

Maybe, you would deffinately have to change the bulbs though.

What you mean by that? Like the ones that come with it aren't good? Or just over time I will have to?

Thenones that come with it will probably be junk, mine were i have a 6 bulb unit, ati or geissmenn bulbs

So what would a fixture that I wouldn't have to replace the lights?

Ok so that eBay link someone posted where can I find the correct bulbs for it?

So the bulbs that come with it are fine? And will grow coral for sure?

Yep I am almost at the one year mark with the original bulbs and they have been doing great my corals are colorful and growing. The only other thing you will have to get are timers to set up your light schedule

Look at this on eBay: Current Nova Extreme 36" T5HO Aquarium Light 156W http://bit.ly/Z1phWh

I will be getting rid of this light in a week. It's 5 months old. I just made the switch to led.

Back
Top Bottom