Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

G1203

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've got my tank set up with two clowns and four snails. So anyways I would like to start getting corals but the light I have will not support the corals:( so I would like some recommendations for good CHEAP lights because I am just a kid.
Thank!!!!

36 gallon bow front. The bulb i have in there is 24 inches.

Would just a 2 bulb t5 be enough?

Maybe for some mushrooms. Honestly that 120w LED is going to be the best/cheapest option because even if you find a cheaper T5 you are going to have to replace the bulbs with some decent ones followed by yearly bulb replacement. Tell your parents that if they help you get the LED it will save them on the electricity bill (y)

Haha ok so any brand names or places I can order them from?

I think I'm gonna get a light from ebbay. It doesn't have a brand tho. It just says New Dimmable 120W Aquarium Coral Reef Fish Tank White Blue LED Light BLACK US. Are these any good?

I think I'm gonna get a light from ebbay. It doesn't have a brand tho. It just says New Dimmable 120W Aquarium Coral Reef Fish Tank White Blue LED Light BLACK US. Are these any good?

Yes, I have these lights. I have had them for about 2 weeks. Love em.

Ok they seem pretty good especially for a small tank like a 36 gal.

Back
Top Bottom