Lighting for gsp, Kenya tree, and mushrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccantlin

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently picked up a fluval aquasky led light at petco. It has sunrise, sunset, lightning, eight different color modes and other lighting features. I am just wondering what color mode would be best for growth and color? I also have t5 lights going along side of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So the box lied to me....great. If it wasn't for the storm mode I would take them back right away

I recently picked up a fluval aquasky led light at petco. It has sunrise, sunset, lightning, eight different color modes and other lighting features. I am just wondering what color mode would be best for growth and color? I also have t5 lights going along side of it.

How many bulbs are in the t5 unit? And what size tank? The corals you listed are all low light so you may still be fine

Two bulbs 10k and actinic
220g tank

You'll be fine IMO. You could leave mushrooms out of a tank for a week and they'd still probably live. Same with Kenya tree. All 3 of those are pretty indestructible

Around mid level placement will be fine correct?

Back
Top Bottom