LIghts Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

accorddude

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I came back from a weekend in Chicago and found my tank in a state of disarray. The protein skimmer was knocked over, the wave maker was off the glass, and my lights were stacked on top of each other. Aparentley my room mate who is now out of town until the new year knocked everything over. In this happening my main light was dropped and died. I thought that it was the light bulb but when I got the replacement today it dident work so now I think its the ballast. My mushrooms and zoos are dying since they have half the light now that they used to. And I dont think that the fish store has the ballast in stock. What should I do? My zoos look real bad and the mushrooms are doing ok just not great.

You`ll need to order online and pay to have it shipped next day air. That is if you can not find it locally.

RM is so dead! JK dont hurt him. But is he/she the type that will pay you back? or are you on ur own. Btw whats the specs on the light. Is it Pc? VHO? wattage.

PC. I dont know what my room mate will do. I am hopeing that he will pay for it. I have writen him a note for when he gets back adressing that among other greviences.

did he/she leave a bank card laying around by chance?
check at home depot or lowes or even a lighting supply company they may have it if not try ah supply great place to get replacement parts what kind of light is it (brand) it may be cheaper to just get a new one ... IF you have a NO light laying around you could use it to suppliment it it is better than nothing , considering that they can live on low lights for a short period .

Back
Top Bottom