Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #11
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Yeah i definitey agree with you on that. Maybe i should just wait it out and see what happens instead of wanting algae so bad lol. I'm getting some brownish diatom growth on everything, and that's what's feeding my snail and two hermits, so hopefully when the diatoms run out there will be some algae to feed on. I'm not even looking for algae.. i'm just looking to add more LIFE to the rocks lol. But i guess it wouldn't be that hard if i had money to spend.. lol.

Anyways.. if i have bubble algae in my fuge.. could it spread to my DT? I have two little bubbles that i KNOW are bubble algae, which are in my fuge, and was wondering if i should dispose of them now, manually, or if they will just grow in the fuge and no where else..
I would definitely pull them out now and throw them away whole. It is possible to spread into the display.

ryshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:33 PM   #12
is back to save the day!

Yeah i'm gonna get them outa there

Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote

light, lights

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com