Little tube worms driving me crazy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so i have these tube worms that have started popping up all over my rocks. They arent feather dusters, simple a tube with a little guy inside. It spits out a web (which will attatch to anything it seems) and catched food from the water column. The bad part is that these webs are getting all over and irritating my zoas in my zoa garden!! It is annoying me...how can i kill them?

Google "Vermetid snail". I have some in my tank, but not enough to be bothersome..... I just go around every once in a while with a large pair of tweezers and start breaking off the stalks, and my six-line follows me around for the free meal.

Phranque said:
Google "Vermetid snail". I have some in my tank, but not enough to be bothersome..... I just go around every once in a while with a large pair of tweezers and start breaking off the stalks, and my six-line follows me around for the free meal.

Oh good idea i'll do that now. I have been just using a paperclip and putting it down the holes, then breaking the tube....but they can still make the web!!

Back
Top Bottom