live aquaria

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bdp242

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was curious if anyone has ever ordered off live aquaria. If so, did you have luck? I was debating on ordering fish from the site.

Yeah I ordered corals from there. Everything turned out great!

Yes, and saltwater fish. Com also, both were fast, easy, and everything did well from them. I've ordered from each a half dozen times over the years. I have my shipment held at FedEx for me, since I don't want it sitting in the sun or snow before I get to it

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh, I think live aquaria is owned by fosters and smith, who we order other pet supplies monthly, great company

Oh, I think live aquaria is owned by fosters and smith, who we order other pet supplies monthly, great company

They are indeed, also divers den. And op I actually plan on placing an order with LA tomorrow, pacific east aquaculture is my other go to online vendor.

They are a really solid supplier. I also agree with most of their tank size recommendations. I too order supplies from their parent company Foster & Smith. $50 free shipping, so I usually get my salt from them as well as other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom