Originally Posted by Picaso
Ok will do will they recycle because every thing that was living in them the bleach would of killed ?
From the way your are phrasing that I am guessing that you mean that bleach was poured on them. If so then they would have had all the bacteria killed.
Yes, if placed back into a SW
tank (after cleaning and drying) they will eventually become live again. Live rock is basically rock that has been in a tank long enough for bacteria to grow on it. The bacteria will be various kinds in order to convert the ammonia to nitrite and then the nitrite to nitrate.