Live Rock Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone ordered live rock from liveaquari.com They have a sale on their Fiji, 45 pounds for $99 bucks , with shipping I can get it to my door for a little over three bucks a pound. I need another 200 pounds so I need to find some at a good price. Seems like a good place but I would like a first hand experience on the matter if possible

I bought some rock a few months back when they were running this special. It's decent rock. Nothing spectacular. My box was damaged when I got it and the rock was kinda dry. I saw no life on the rocks, not even a crab but got some really nice shaped rocks. And a nice size mix. Make sure you cure it when you get it. It took mine about four weeks to cure.

For LR it is a god price. Just remember, you get what you pay for. Do not expect to see tons of life, colors or hitchhikers from this rock. It will probably just be regular rock with some purple coraline on it. YO will need to cure it again. For the price, it is a good deal.

I ordered 45lbs fiji LR this past Fri for $99 from Liveaquaria.com. They have a 14 days return policy no question ask. Its a good deal.JMO

Thanks for the advice, as usual you seem to always get what you pay for. I may order half from liverock.com and half from them to split it up a little. The last I bought locally was $7.50 a pound and didnt have any goodies either so I'm accustomed to that part of it, lol

Back
Top Bottom