Live rock ranch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BallinCrew10

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anybody buy rocks from this place? I'm looking to pick up some of their dry rock but would like some opinions on it before I do. At about $2 a pound and free shipping I can't touch the price anywhere else. Have a few days before I'm going to go for it so just thought I'd ask first. Thanks.

My 25lb order from MarcoRocks was cheaper than their 25lb option. Fantastic stuff & shipped quick too. Some of the other order sizes are more similar in price. Looks like the same quarried 'reef safe' rock.

- D

Yea marco is having a sale and the 50lb box is the same price. Something to think about I suppose. Do you know where they're located? The rock ranch is in FL so I'm thinking the shipping will be pretty quick to me in MA.

Reefrocks.net is considerably cheaper. Another member pointed me his direction. I did a bulk order and paid around 1.40 per pound, and got 200lbs. of aragonite for the cost of shipping only.

Wow, much cheaper. Might have to go that route. My wife will be less pissed about it now lol. Good quality rocks?

Do not use Liverockranch they have horrible reviews stating that the rock is NOTHING like what is pictured, The rock is poor quality and often broken into rubble.

Back
Top Bottom