live rock shipping ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flame82

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey i think i already know the answer to this but i was just checking to see what the opions were. lr in ups ground shipping would take three days to get here and they would make most of it dead a not worth the money right. i was told for extra 20 the person on selling it on ebay could do one or two day air service. so i think the 20 extra bucks would be a good thing to do and not loose half or more of the good stuff on the rock
let me know what ya think

I would have it sent 1 day. Anything more greatly increases your deaths. I would be cautious of live rock from ebay. Make sure you check them out. Contact people who purchased it from them. No negatives sometimes means the buyer did not want a negative.

ya i checked and heard good things and since i have talked to the they seem pretty honest so far.

ya i put the 100lbs rock link but they sell 50lbs which is what i am going after for my 30 gallon tank since i already have 10 and that would give the 2lbs live rock per gallon. and then i can do away with the biowheels

I've purchased from this seller a few months ago and was very happy with the product. I ordered 25 pounds and they were almost all large pieces - very little rubble. Very interesting shapes.

The rock is uncured and comes in very dirty, but once cleaned up - very nice. Coralline is currently growing, but not much else came in on the rock . There were some sponges and small duster worms.

JG

Back
Top Bottom