Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-12-2005, 01:05 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
live rock/worm rock

well i finally got got my live rock in my 20 gal. tank this week i bought 30 pd. of mixed indo-pacific rock,tonga and worm rock.i have 15pds. of crushed coral on the bottom 20pds. of ls on top of that. now my question is the worm rock i bought 6 pds. of it, two different pieces that has a lot of other things on it like feather dusters,zoos,and anomies on them.now are these things going to be safe throughout the cycling process,also i going to do the shrimp thing,but my wife wanted two damsels instead ,the yellow tails.

aamick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 04:25 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Please reconsider the damsels. You'll be thanking yourself later on. It's hard on the fish but also, two damsels in a 20gal tank is half your bioload, as well as their aggression limits you on your choices of tank mates.
I would QT the worm rock to preserve the life on it. Good luck.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote

live, live rock, rock, worm

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search