Liveaquaria order?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K keep me posted somehow LOL. I may buy a coral from liveaquaria and get my other stuff from BRS group. I'm limited right now as I haven't even paid bills and balanced checkbook lol. I hope my running balance in my head is accurate LMAO.

Lo buffy, we have sorted out alot, we are doing a bulk reef supply group buy, carey started a tthread in tshe equipment forum. Check em out,
Www.bulkreefsupplies.com

Already checked them out, where do you think I was when you guys were doing this lol, I had bout 250.00 in my shopping cart (using as wishlist) til I cut it down. So I'll just "move" that cart over :) LMAO

And to anyone thats not up to date, we experienced a hiccup with liveaqiaria so we are doing a bulk reef supply group order,. Carey has started a thread over in the equipment forum

Buffy, liveaquaria doesn't do group buys but i been working on it, there's no reason why we can't work something out with them, especially considering the sheer number of people that would participate

Kewl beanies....It's okay with me (remember I'm only an hour away from them so I can go up when I want-well when money let's me hehehe)

Back
Top Bottom