Liveaquaria order?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im not sure if theres a specific forum for this but im extremely interested in a group buy with liveaquaria, if interest is high enough im going to contact them and see if we cant get a decent discount, if interested please comment and spread the word. If successful we could try other group buys down the road. Again sorry if in wrong forum.

I think the correct forum is under Vendor Spotlight... In any case - I'm probably interested. I've never done one before, but as long as I wouldn't have to pay the $50 shipping, I think I would for sure like that.

Yeah I seen that forum but thought it was for vendors only, but the deals onna be as good as the number of people participating. Obviously the more people the betyer

Gotcha - Well hopefully everyone has some last minute orders they need to place.

I know the fish seem to do well, everyone been okay with the corals from there? I know everyone is always talking about it, but I can't remember one from the other. I need corals too! :)

This is good, gonna keep track for a day or so and then contact them and see what we can get

How's that gonna work? I understand that they might give discount for large order but would they ship to all the different locations?

I never purchased from them so I will check out site and if they have anything I want then I'm in. Thanks

SaltyH2O said:
I never purchased from them so I will check out site and if they have anything I want then I'm in. Thanks

My order comes in tomorrow. I'll be taking pics of packing and fish. Also got aquacon coming in.

LOL, I've been looking around today, trying to decide what I want and can afford, cause I wanted to swing up this weekend and get something, but atlas delays. :-( So let me know when you order and what you come up with. Depending on when and all, I may be in. I have some things from them I still want, just gotta see if I will have enough $$ left over for it LOL. So the "may" will probably like yes and no. Like I order sometimes and sometimes I don't. :)

Count me in! Just placed an order today but I Would love to grab a few more items as well!

Back
Top Bottom