liverocks.com ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MT79

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am thinking about buying some more LR and have heard alot of good things about liverocks.com. Questions: Is rock always available or are there harvest? Also, what is coral rock? Anyone one who can help or has experience with liverocks.com please let me know what you think.

I think that it is Truely AWESOME LR IMO you cant get better LR from anywhere else.. I know i just read a thread from Zach that they sold all 4000#s from the last harvest and should be getting more real soon.. The coral rock I have some of it too and it just basically has corals attached and seems to be more of a premium LR.. IMO I liked the Keys better but that is just my opinion.. The reason being Is that I like being able to place my corals/LR anywhere in the tank without worring about hurting one on the hitchhiking corals... IMO ordering for them you really cant go wrong.. The Hitchhikers IMO are worth the cost of the LR alone in most cases.. I ordered from them in the summer time so I didnt have to worry about cold temps.. I only found 1 dead mantis and a few dead crabs.. Everything else was alive and believe me there was MANY MANY things that made their way..

HTH,
James

Hey
Coral rock is just like James said. We are working on rock right now getting more, been a very busy 2 weeks! Send me a pm and i will contact you if you like.

Back
Top Bottom