Livestock for 29 reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4127john

Aquarium Advice Freak
Was wondering of what kind of fish I can add in the tank. I have one goby and one clownfish. Considering flame angel but if that's not an option I can try a bangaii and another clown.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What about a basslet of some sort? The flame may be a bit too active for that size tank. A red firefish would be a nice splash of color as well. Just have a good lid as they will jump! A smaller blenny would be a good fit as well.

Possibly a basslet, firefish never really appealed to me that much.

Harlequin Basslet are really neat looking also the lantern basslet
I have a harlequin basslet adds lots of life in the tank there markings are out of this world
cardinals do better in trio's , flame angel or any dwarf 29 is just a tad small because of the foot print of the tank

Man... Should've gotten the 40 when I had the chance... Anyway I'll look into the basslets.

In my 29 I have a pair of O. Clowns a starry Blenny and a beng Cardinal. Everyone seems to be healthy and not on each other's nerves because they all having different swim patters and areas of the tank

Clowns host the large frogspawn
Blenny perches on rocks and picks at stuff all day
The cardinal just kind of methodically floats around the tank not bothering anyone

Remember my o clown pair killed my royal bass and bangaii. Hopefully my new clown will be a the peaceful resident.

Back
Top Bottom