livestock list help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nodoubt471

Aquarium Advice Freak
my 55 g (~75 w/sump) is only a month or so away from completion (finally!!!) and im looking to get some fish in QT soon. so im looking for some ideas! anybody have cool stocking schemes for a 55? the only things that will be going into it are an occelaris and a neon dottyback from my 44 that i will be tearing down. im looking for reef friendly, relativly docile fish. any suggestions? TIA!

Dwarf angels for sure. Flame, coral beauty. The purple fireball is really nice but is also really expensive.Hawkfish are also nice and are quite entertaing to watch. good luck!

I would start with a pair of true or false percs. in QT. You do not want to overload a newly cycled tank with too many new fish. Once the clowns are settled into the main you can start to QT your next fish. Great suggestions by fireworks. I like the dwarf angels, purple firefish, royal gramma (one of my favorites) to name a few.

I have only seen pictures of a purple fireball in a book I have called The Complete Encyclopedia of the Saltwater Aquarium by Nick Dakin. I asked the LFS in town about them and they said they ran around $100 can. Nice fish but then again it should be for 100 bucks

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom