Lobo's..who's got them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got one

This is the WYSIWYG photo from the store I ordered mine from, much better photo than I can get.

img_2392017_0_5fcf3319867c5b878c195efcd496944a.jpg

Photo taken from my tank
img_2392017_1_834c749dded90da2075b67be7b8c272b.jpg

I like the lobos but prefer trachys when it comes to brain corals. I wish I had a larger sandbed to have space for more of all :)

This is mine just picked him up a week ago

Attachments

• image-3393667986.jpg
    image-3393667986.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 148

Question, my big orange/green one is doing something weird. The thick orange outer circle is turning transparent. It started in one area at rhe bottom of the coral but now there are multiple spots where the dark orange has lightened up so much you can see through it. Anyone know why it would donthis?

Here is mine,

image-4239480634.jpg

It's not as cool as some but I like it and I picked it up as a buy 2 get 1 free from a $25 tank at my LFS. I thought it was a pretty good deal.

I know I know I need to post my pics! I came across a guy here in NJ that sells all kinds of fish, "rare" corals and equipment, so I picked up a nice red and purpleish lobo for $35. I couldn't resist.

Great topic was just curious about them also. My LFS has some kinda sunset looking Aussie ones for $30 about 3" Diameter. I don't know much about them, love the pics from everyone!!!

Well, due to a very, very poor error on my part, every coral you can see in that picture I posted is now dead and gone, except for the bigger orange lobo (which is barely hanging on). I redid all the rock work for the most part, and got all new coral. I also did get a new lobo. I will post picks soon.

Sorry to hear that, I fried my reverse sunset monti and killed my blue velvet monti, the reverse is coming back strong though. Lol never underestimate cheap LEDs, they obviously are bright as hell. (BeamsWork LEDs)

Here is my Lobophyllia Hemprichii about 10 yrs old

100_0817.JPG

And my Lobophyllia Hataii that is 15 yrs old.

img_20111009_124300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom