Local LFS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rush

Aquarium Advice Freak
Check the specials my local LFS has on this week. Man I love this place, but makes it too easy to spend money. They have specials on every week like this!!!

Astrea snail $0.85
Bumblebee Snail $1.50
Turban Snails $1.54
Mexican Turbo Snails $1.99

Redleg Hermit crab $0.79
Scarlet Hermit crab $2.75
Red Emerald crab $10
Haloween Hermit crab $10

Feather Dusters lg $13
Feather Duster red $16
Cocoworm Red $25
Cocoworm rock $49

Watchman Goby $19
B/W Stripe yellow head Shrimp Goby $17
Orange Spotted Shrimp Goby $19
Wheelers Prawn Goby $16

Tiger Pistol Shrimp $15
Randall Pistol Shrimp $14
Peppermint Shrimp $6
Blue Spiney Lobster $19

nano-
Tiger Goby $15
Neon Goby $15
Red Striper Goby $18
Red Stripe Goby $17

aquacultured-
Yellow Assessor $60
Blue Assessor $75
Orchid Dottyback $28
Neon Dottyback $29

aquacultured-
Darwin B/W Ocellaris Clown $23
Midnight Clown $110
Platinum Clown $160
Naked Clown $35

male fairy-
Red Velvet Fairy Wrasse $87
Scotts Fairy Wrasse aus & cooke island $110
Lineatus Fairy Wrasse $269
Hawaii Jardini Flame Wrasse $199

Yellow Canary Blenny $25
Green Canary Blenny $25
Tailspot Blenny $24
Lawnmower Blenny $15

Blonde Naso Tang $49
Xanthropestus Tang $45
Vlamingi Tang $39
Orange Shoulder Tang $30

Yellow Tang $44
Pacific Sailfin Tang $35
Desjardini Sailfin Tang $49
Spotted Bristletooth Tang $44

Queen Angel $145
Emperor Angel $115
Blueface Angel $105
Magnifica Foxface $60

Donut Brain red $70
Donut Brain green $52
Donut Brain white/yellow $65
Donut Brain all other color $59

Leather Corals $28
Mushroom Rocks $29
Yuma Rocks $80
Rhodactis Rocks $49

Florida Ricordia $12.50
Yuma Ricordia $25
Mushroomp polyp $4
Rhodactis polyp $9

Acro Frags $15 and up
Superman Monti Frags $16 and up
Pokerstar Monti Frags $17 and up
Aussie Acan Frags $25 and up

Cultured Acro $39
Cultured Favia $35
Cultured Favite $34
Cultured Monti $45

fuji totoka Liverock $4.89/lb
fiji premium Liverock $4.89/lb
indo premium Liverock $4.89/lb
waltsmith fiji premium Liverock $4.89/lb

Koi Fairy Wrasse $38
Solar Fairy Wrasse $34
Bluesided Fairy Wrasse $49
Yellow Flanked Fairy Wrasse $79

Green Mandarin Goby $19
Spotted Mandarin Goby $19
Scooter Dragonnet $19
Green Mandarin Goby XL super male $42

You just have spent some time there to note all the prices and descriptions! lol

I copy and pasted there website page specials, I dont have that much spare time haha

Check there prices on LR. During boxing week I picked up 60lbs of totoka premium for 3.69 lbs no tax :O

They always have killer deals, look at the prices on tangs!

We actually have quite a few where I live, lucky rather. Apparently we are getting the best prices anywhere in NA. That place I showed prices from is called aqua valley. Then we have a place called marinescape, another called fish tails, and we have 2 Big Al's. And one guy who started up everything here 20 years ago who sells out of his house. He has more than the rest in my opinion and very knowledgeable. Good place to start a SW tank but very easy to spend money. I am from Ottawa Canada.

I live in Canada. We don't get great deals or selection. If you don't make an order. Or your not there on the date that the stuff comes in. You are SOL. You should see how many people come in on order day.

where in canada do you live?

I have no problems here in ottawa, cause the orders come in different times at different places. with 5 places to choose from on any given day, we have is great over here. not to mention selection is limited anywhere, it all comes from the same suppliers and there is limited livestock that has to be distributed. in ottawa we are pretty lucky i have to say.

the deals that they have on the list above, can not really be beat by anyone else.

Go senators, I live in Ontario as well. I should of specified. Northern Ontario,
Close to Hearst if you've ever heard of it. About a 14 hour drive for me to get to ottawa

toofishy.com

i got my yellow tang for $24! and they ship out. crazy good prices here usually

toofishy.com

i got my yellow tang for $24! and they ship out. crazy good prices here usually

I have reserves about ordering livestock online. Lots of people do it, but I like to know where my stuff comes from and see it before I buy it. Most of his livestock is tank raised. I also like to see the fish eat and check them out for ich or such things before I buy. Not that it guarantees anything, just personal preference. In Canada we don't get free shipping from any online dealers. So by the time I pay shipping and what not, I am just better off spending the $40 and buying it here. Also to support the LFS :)

I am in a small town and have to drive Over two hours to get a good lfs and an hour for a crappy one lol I def love going into a store and buying the exact fish I want but sometimes it is just easier for me to order them I think I am prob one of ten ppl with a saltwater tank with in 40 miles lol

theres a local spot here (im in toronto) thats deals are pretty close to that. this week he had live rock for 2.50 a lb pre cured its decent

Back
Top Bottom