Long Tentacle Anemone Question???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sanchezkk

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys,

:dance:I just bought a Long Tentacle Anemone for my 55g SW tank. It got loose with my water current and killed my Firefish. He has finally found a spot to sit in but I don't know if he's happy with that particular spot. :facepalm: I almost feel as I should not have bought him yet.:banghead:

sanchezkk said:
Hey guys,

:dance:I just bought a Long Tentacle Anemone for my 55g SW tank. It got loose with my water current and killed my Firefish. He has finally found a spot to sit in but I don't know if he's happy with that particular spot. :facepalm: I almost feel as I should not have bought him yet.:banghead:

With anemones, if they stick somewhere, that means it is healthy. Also if it sticks somewhere then it is happy there. If it is not happy there then it will move itself. They have a mind of their own. Just feed it every now and then. I feed my three green bubble tip anemones peel and eat table shrimp. I take one shrimp, heat it, peel it, cut it down the center of the back, and then cut one half of it into three pieces, then I feed that every two days.

Good Luck!

Pretty much. They are pretty self-sustainable creatures. I hope you have luck with it. They are great creatures to have in your system and provide some uniqueness and beauty to it.

Back
Top Bottom