LOOK AT THIS GREAT DEAL I GOT!! (PIC Update!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was surfing ebay the other day and ran upon some LR that was priced good. I noticed that the person selling lived 80 miles from me. So I emailed them and told them I wanted the LR. It was 50pds of Fiji Lr. They emailed back and said give them $185.00 for the LR and more. So of course I said yes. They said they had no time to keep it up. So I drove down this evening and here is what I got.

50pds Fiji LR
New PC Canopy with 2 55w antics and 2 55w 10,000k
6 extra BRAND NEW PC's in a box
Tons of crabs and snails
Percula Clown
4 Damsels
Decorator Crab
Horseshoe Crab
Prizm Protein Skimmer (stinky, I know)
Full test kit
Large Feather Duster
Flame Scallop
2 Finger Leather Corals
1 Purple Gorgonia
1 Red Tree Sponge
Variety of Additives
Fighting Conch
3 Anemone's
And a few other things

I traded the damsels, horseshoe crab, and decorator crab for a Branching Hammer Coral.

My eyes were popping out of my head when I saw all that he was giving me. The rock is beautiful and full of life.

I will post some pics later.

Great deal huh? You never know what you may run into if you just look. :wink:

Dude, I am soooooooooooo jealous, you can't even begin to imagine man, that is soooo awesome, congrats "and more" haha.

Cool, Joshua...

Dude, I am soooooooooooo jealous, you can't even begin to imagine man, that is soooo awesome, congrats "and more" haha.

Cool, Joshua...

Well here is some pics of the new rock and stuff.

The first two pics are of the old tank before the new rock, and the other is with the new rock.

Back
Top Bottom