Look what I bought for $47.10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gilraen

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is no joke or mistake, but for $47.10 I got:

16oz. Kent Marine:

Coral-Accel
Iron
Coral-vite
Iodine
Essential Elements
Strontium & Molybdenum
Liquid Calcium
Tech-CB
Zooplex

8oz. kent marine Rx-p

Master test kit
1 pckg frozen krill
1 md. greene (for my dog)
2 percula clown fish
1 purple tip anemone

This is from my lfs that its 'mother' got burned down and they have tons of stuff. The manager says he gave all that for the price because I'm a regular non-complaining customer!!! :D

I'm soooo happy!! :D I know most of the additives I'll never use, but for the price....geez :wink:

Guess what I got for $50........
nevermind I can not write that on this forum.

Disclaimer to my wife...
If you read this, it is a joke.
It is just a joke and did not happen.
P.S. I LOVE YOU

gilraen said:
This is from my lfs that its 'mother' got burned down and they have tons of stuff. The manager says he gave all that for the price because I'm a regular non-complaining customer!!! :D

I'm soooo happy!! :D I know most of the additives I'll never use, but for the price....geez :wink:

That's awesome!!!!!

It just goes to show you that you HAVE to be nice to the guys at the LFS....... THEY SELL YOU ALL YOUR STUFF AND DECIDE HOW MUCH IT IS GOING TO COST ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!

I get EVERYTHING at wholesale price + 10%. The only reasonm the 10% is added on shipping and if I want livestock and it comes in dead or unhealthy he won't charge me for it... speaking of which Coralife super skimmers are on sale from the wholesaler this month..... $150 for the 220. not a bad price.... guess I'll be getting one.

Congrats man! just keep it up. Relationships are everything in life.

Jason and Gilraen,
You guys have hit it on the head... Sometimes all it takes at the LFS (or any local business) is to treat them with some respect and be nice. I wonder if some of the folks that complain about the horrible LFSs, might have a different experience if they didn't seek to challenge what they know every time they go in... or try to "tell them they are wrong" all the time.

Not that there aren't some unethical LFSs out there... hardly the case. But I think being a friendly customer can beget customer-friendly service... Sometimes.

Just my .02

Awesome deal Gilraen!!! (y)

Back
Top Bottom